Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spotlight: Top Treasury Challenge Winner

Congratulations to the Top Treasury team challenge WINNER:
AWalkInTheWoodsKnits

This week's inspiration item is:

www.etsy.com/listing/82219903/knitted-wool-beanie-hat-for-men

We asked our featured team winner a few questions about the inspiration item chosen and her shop. Enjoy!

What is the theme for this week?
Autumn Stroll

Why have you chosen this theme?
Autumn is my favorite season. Living in the country, I'm surrounded by beautiful trees just bursting with color. I love slipping on my favorite sweater and taking my little boys on a walk through the woods with the leaves swirling all around us and the ground blanketed with those that have just fallen. I love the crispness and earthy fragrance in the air that you can only enjoy this time of year.

Which item from your shop have you chosen?
www.etsy.com/listing/82219903/knitted-wool-beanie-hat-for-men?ref=pr_shop

What was your inspiration when creating this item?
I have a lot of guys in my life and enjoy knitting pieces I think they would enjoy wearing.

Tell us a little about your shop:
I just opened my shop last month. I have been knitting and selling baby clothing online for several years now and wanted a change. I am anticipating a very well stocked store this time next year!

What advice do you have for others about creating treasuries?
I've found color themed treasuries to be more pelasing to the eye and I try to keep the backgrounds similar. I also look for pictures that fit the overall mood of my theme as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment