Monday, March 12, 2012

Featured Sellers

Featured Seller of the Week!!!



Please welcome Amy, (and one of her handbags) from ACAmour, ColeMorganCandles and Lathermedown as our First Featured Seller on our TT Blog!


Tell us a little bit about yourself: I work on my three shops almost 60 hours a week, I babysit my besties kids four times a week, and am constantly developing new projects, so not too much time for anything else :)

What do you make? All types of bags, capes, ducky momos, soon to be kindle cases, candles, soaps, and at least one batman or superman figure a week :)

Here is one of her great handbangs.. (isn't it an awesome spring color!)



How long have you made your product(s)? I taught myself how to sew three years ago.

How did you get started? I used to graphic design tee shirts and jeans and wanted to see if I could make something. Eventually I'd like to construct my own clothes.

What is your favorite thing to make & why? Handbags, especially if it's one I haven't made before.

Where can we find you?
ACAmour.etsy.com
colemorgancandles.etsy.com
Lathermedown.etsy.com
FB.com/ACAmour
pinterest.com/ACAmour
Wanelo.com/ACAmour

Have a question for Amy, ask it here!

Want to be a featured seller on our blog, here is how: 1. Follow us here 2. Post your favorite item from our Featured Seller on our Etsy Thread 3. Favorite Amy's shop at Etsy. A new seller will be drawn randomly and I will contact you get all your information.

Thanks Amy for taking the time to answer some questions for us!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the interview! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete