Friday, March 30, 2012

TT Blog's Feature Seller

Please welcome Kathy from SerendipityCandle
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am married to a wonderful man.We are such soul mates and it feels like the first day together everyday! I spend my days in my Etsy shop, making orders, working on my other websites I have and helping to take care of my Dad.

What do you make? I make Soy Tart Melts in 1 oz and 2 oz cups, Aroma Bead Sachets, Aroma Supreme Beads , Corn Cob Sachets, Soy Clamshell Tart Melts and Wreaths.

How long have you made your product(s)? I have been making wreaths for 12 years. My soy tart melts and aroma beads I have been making for about 3 years and the corn cob sachets are a new addition.


How did you get started? I have always loved candles and have them in my home everywhere. I decided to start making my own to use, then started selling them. I then decided to add tart melts and they were so fun to make. The tart melts were selling like crazy so I decided to concentrate on the tart melts and add a few more products. So here I am today loving what I do and doing what I love! My home always smells good!

Your favorite thing to make & why? My favorite thing to make is my white tart melts. I just love adding the special things on the tops to make them look so pretty. I love packaging them as well in their gift bags and ribbons. I just want to put a smile on folks faces when they open their package.

Anything else you would like to add? I am very passionate in what I do and love it very much. It is fun and it is so fulfilling to make a scent that I know will be in someone's home making it smell wonderful. Making customers happy puts a smile in my heart and I hope a smile in their heart as well. My customers are very important to me.

Where can we find you?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SerendipityCandle
Facebook: www.facebook.com/#!/SerendipityCandleShoppe
Twitter: twitter.com/#!/SerCandleShoppe
Pinterest: pinterest.com/serendipycandle/
Blogspot: serendipitycandleshoppe.blogspot.com/
SellersArena: www.sellersarena.com/index.php?action=classifieds;cat=260

5 comments:

  1. Thank You so very much!! What an honor. I am so excited and so proud to be a part of the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! The shop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kathy!! I'm so happy and so proud of you!! It's been so wonderful getting to know such a Beautiful Lady inside and out!! I love love your shop!! Your photo's are Perfect and I'm enjoying your sachet scents in my home. My most fave is your Hazelnut coffee! And your vanilla is also a great scent!! Keep up that Awesome Talent of yours!! Will be back again soon to shop for more of those HEAVENLY Scents!!

    Hugs, Tammy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your interview Kathy!! You're such a Lovely Lovely Lady with a heart of GOLD!! And Your SerendipityCandle Shoppe so ROCKS!!!

    Loves and Hugs,

    Tammy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful interview. Love the shop, have favorited!
    ~AJ from aBeesCreations

    ReplyDelete