Friday, April 6, 2012

Featured Seller on our TT Blog

Please welcome Maria from VintageOoakDesigns

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am married stay at home mom to 3 rambunctious boys all under the age of 4yrs. As a family we love to go to the beach, hiking, camping, and do everything outside & adventurous!


What do you make? My shop features unique handmade jewelry,mostly made using fabric. Since the age of 12 I have always made my own jewelry, it hasn't been until recently that I have incorporated my love of fabric into my jewelry designs. Most items are OOAK ( one of a kind ) because they are made out of love & creativity and those items are always difficult to re-produce.


How long have you made your product(s)? Unofficially, since I was 12 years old.


Your favorite thing to make & why? I don't really have a favorite thing that I make. The way it goes is I imagine a new design in my head (usually before I drift off to sleep) and I think of how I am going to make it work. Then as soon as I wake up or get a " free moment" I begin to craft my design. I will make several different items but in different color combos. Then my mind begins to start churning and a new idea evolves and I am off to start another project!

Anything else you would like to add? I am very thankful for Esty and being able to use it as an avenue to show my designs to the world. Please join me in celebrating my shops 1yr. Anniversary on Thurs, April 12th. I will be having special giveaways, sale pricing , and 20% off your entire order from 8:00am - midnight. Join my facebook for even more surprises!

Where can we find you?
http://www.etsy.com/people/VintageOoakDesigns
www.facebook.com/VintageOoakDesigns
ooakdesigns@hotmail.com

Thank you Maria for taking the time to answer some questions with us!!

Do you want to be Featured on our Blog? All you need to do is
1. Follow us
2. Post your favorite item from our Featured Seller on our Etsy Thread
3. Favorite her shop.

A new seller will be drawn randomly and I will contact you get all your information.



No comments:

Post a Comment