Friday, April 20, 2012

Featured Seller on our TT Blog

Please welcome Tiffany from ExpressiveBeauty



Tell us a little about yourself - A bit about me...well for starters I am a disabled stay at home mom with an Associates degree in Psychology. I was diagnosed a few years ago with post traumatic stress disorder which stems from the abuse I went through as a child and young adult. As if this wasn't bad enough, I also developed a condition called fibromyalgia a year ago. For those of you who don't know what fibromyalgia is, it's a very painful condition that affects the nerves and muscles. I have dedicated my life to using my experiences to help others cope with what has or is happening to them. After being diagnosed with these disorders I began looking for a way to have purpose in my life again. I am married to an amazing man who is my source of strength. We have three beautiful children. My two oldest children are from my previous marriage but my husband loves them as if they were his own. Our youngest daughter was born with a series of very rare heart defects. I spend most of my time with her while the others are away at school and work. I am very blessed to have my family. I wouldn't know what to do without them.

What do you make? I design elegant bridal and everyday jewelry. I create everything from earrings to necklaces.

How long have you made your product(s)? I have been designing for a little over a year now. I have been designing various things my entire life but didn't find jewelry design until more recently.

How did you get started? Christmas of 2010 my husband and I bought my daughter her own jewelry making kit. My sister then made herself a pair of earrings. It was at that moment I knew what I could do. I began making jewelry to sell to women in order to make them feel better about themselves. I believe that every woman should feel beautiful no matter what is going on in their lives. Jewelry has a special way of doing that. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning and growing as a jewelry designer and look forward to learning so much more.

Your favorite thing to make & why? My favorite thing to make is memory wire bracelets. I think they are just so much fun to work with and to wear. They are super easy to make but there's so much that you can do with them. I love creating designs on them and adding my own special touch to them.

Anything else you want to tell us? If I were not a jewelry designer I would be a child psychologist so that I could council children of abuse and those with mental disabilities. I'd teach these children how to look past the things that have happened to them in order to be a stronger person. I would show them that sometimes bad things happen in order to give us a better perspective on life. I would use my experiences to teach them that we don't have to let these bad things overcome who we are but that we can use them to teach others how not to allow these things to happen to them.



Where can we find you?
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/ExpressiveBeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterlycreationshandmadejewelry
Pinterest: pinterest.com/ExpresiveBeauty/
Twitter: twitter.com/#!/tiffanycoble

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. I'm really excited to be a part of the top treasury team and grateful for everything the team has done to help me.

    ReplyDelete